Friday, May 22, 2009

FRIED day

Today... we have an extra class of IMT... so after the EM class... went back to main campus.. lunch then went to 2-10 and we deployed there...


We're having fun time.. till mr seva came in... and brief us thoroughly about our exam... and we get the best idea of how to answer our exam paper...


Then I stayed in the campus till around 6.30pm... since my parent came late... and I had spoke to ms julie and mr kalai.... HAHA... they knew apiit got students join the Imagine cup.. and he suggested em to consult him next year... well we'll look through it...


At home... I did not online till after dinner because as usual... I'll be looking at my aoc notes... haha... well tomorrow would be a bright day I believe... looking forward for it... in the process of achieving one of my toughest goal... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: