Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not going to the gym 6

Class started with maths today.... The test was okay... however one question I do not know exactly how to do... but luckily before the test we did some light revision so the previous few questions was okay...


Get back my fourier series paper.... not really that good LOL... and then spoke to mr zahir about our maths assignment.... apparently he'll get the copy from ms sarah to day and look through it... PRAYING HARD that we could get better marks.... seriously....


After that our time is all drained in the lab.... LOL... bk testing his circuit..... and even skipped his lunch.... then to test my circuit in the lab... I figure out that my sino wave is not that good... so I changed all my circuit... I guess is a total change... to something better.... thanks to farm for his 1.5k ohm resistor.... So then I am done for it for my circuit... hehe... After EM class... we were puzzled where to go to present our circuit to mr hussain....


Then as time pass everyone gathered at the lab... and then we did our final test... snap some photos and present it to mr hussain and tada... we're done.... xD I get the output 5.95 and in multisim 6.033V... well it was good seriously... Mariam's circuit caught my attention because she had that changing colour diode... it was beautiful.... haha... then... stay at lab a while to transfer some files.. and then home..... Okay since so long my blog got no picture... here is one... of my lighting circuit.. check it out...



MY CIRCUIT... nice ler... the LED xD



At home... rush my report till 2.30am as tomorrow is the hand in date... and I DID IT.. woohoo.. well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: