Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finished IMT assignment

In the afternoon.. as usual... we'll gather around and have some game... then after that for the rest of the day... I was focused only to my assignment...


Now that the assignment is done I felt a little relax... HOWEVER... I am yet to show it to Mr. Sevakumar... I hope everything that I had done was in the correct manner.. haha...


Now at night.. I still saw no one online... while JT is busy either reading my report or has some activity... I found out that I got no one to chat with.. LOL... OH YA BTW Sina has come back to Malaysia and he called me asking me when we're going out...


To be honest... we're not going anywhere for the time being... however... if there is I'll tell him... or anyone who is reading the blog and know who Sina is.. PLEASE tell him.. lol.. well then I guess that was all for today... got to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: