Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day of School without gym 1

Alright I guess I'll just calculate how many days I had actually skipped my gym day... AIKS.... Today started with BCS class.... then.... spent most of the time in syndicate room....


Lunch time.. lunch with farm... kc... bk... and joined by my g1 frenz... ck.. ww... wh.. kx... lk... LOL.... then continue with the final class....


I have seen mr seva about our report and so shall it be..... Everything was in a good manner... I wish I could finish up a few parts by compiling them and its consider done.... haha.... everyone did put in effort in preparation for the presentation.....


Now at home.. I completed my mission.. and to submit the mission to my friend to let him analyze how well I achieved the mission goal.... haha.. well then tomorrow is presentation day for IMT... I hope my group was not the "lucky" ones.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: