Friday, May 8, 2009

Buying the electronics...

Today after mr ravi's class... we skipped ms. maxine class to do the AC.... apparently we spent around 3-4 hrs in the lab to design the circuit... it was then at 2.30pm after our lunch... we decided to go to the location to purchase our items....


Well before that we hand in our assignment.... haha... wasted some time to decide whether or not to submit softcopy.....


Well now the story focus on pasar road... we took 1 hr to go there.. reason been... first I screwed up the way.... second.. there are jam over there.... so we arrived the location at 4pm.... LOL.... after paying parking... we went down... across the street and purchase our stuff...


Honestly I can see JT is rushing for his event... so somehow... towards the end of purchasing... farm and kelvin went to the car and wait for us... hahaha...


Now back to the shop... At first on arrival we're like looking at each other what to buy... So then I tell out what I need... seriously the first experience was a very GGFIED one.... WHY??? first we do not know what we want to purchase..... only thing we had is our value... second thing is there is a lot of question she asked us that we don't know... LOL... haha.. so ending up being played by the shop worker... {in a way}... but seriously it was a fun event... many lame conversation was brought up... haha... but overall I guess I got all the stuffs I need... so we head home via kelvin's car....


No.. I havent reach my home yet... I was stucked in the lab... for a few moment and tried to do my multisim.... yet I face a lot of trouble... after that I went home.. and that was it for today LOL.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: