Friday, May 1, 2009

GATHERING!!!

Today woke up and finished up two parts of the IMT assignment.. first was the historical perspective... second was the characteristic of an entrepreneur....


After that in the evening game with farm bk and jt... and soon it was time for me to prepare myself to the gathering... LOL... so I went out of my house at 7.30pm....


ON arrival at Old town coffee shop.... I saw meng yong.. rubandren... kar mun... chuen keit... chong seng... and hong wei..... then soon it added up with joachim... teck hee... and soik teng... after our dinner... we went to Asia Cafe... and Meng yong.. rubandren.. gideon and chong seng went pool while the rest of us went to McD to have a talk... LOL


Honestly what changes I notify is... Teck Hee gotten slightly matured.. the rest was still the same... except Chong Seng know how to style his hair edi.... not forgetting some hot happenings on almost everyone of them got crushes... but yet to pursue it... AND THE MOST SURPRISING ONE IS chen jia wen got herself a BF... OMG... she's such a quiet and good girl... it was nearly... a shocking incident for me lol....


Well after some talking.. soon we head home.. I was sitting Teck Hee's car together with soik teng went home.. while the rest... went home with someone who stay near their house.... Well at home.. since I cant online so I sleep... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: