Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not going to the gym day 4

WAAAA... it is already day 4... OH MY GOD... SWT... EEEeeee


So after class... we stayed in the room for around one hour ++ to finished up our circuit... then I finally placed all the component on my bread board.... then we went to see Mr. ravi.... three times... in total...


First time... he was having class... pointed us to the other room... but we walked back up and wait for him... while I helping jt to install his multisim... Second time.. it was after he finished his class... then we asked him to take a look at our circuit.. he said our arrangement has problem.... we accidently took parallel as series and series as parallel.. for the bread board... WHICH MEANS... we have to go all the way back up and rearrange our circuit....


After rearranging... we went to the lab and test... At first BK and I was excited.... and you can actually see BK's hand shaking LOL hahahaha... then both of us got our palm wet cause we scare we'll blow our circuit... then... everything was normal... first test.. I can smell something and I can see my zener diode changes its colour.... and back to the original... So I thought it was normal... but the outcome is.. 0.02 V... I was like.. YERRR WHY LIKE THAT ONE????


Then Bk's result was 31.7V... LOL... both of us tried till 2.30pm.. In between Mr. BK go frighten me with a fake boom.. and I did jump quite high... GDI KOK.... LOL... do something that is not required at that situation and we laugh like a mad person till the person next door {via glass window} look at us with one kind of facial expression..... Poor farm and jeff waited for us for so long... and they even brought down our bags... LOL.. TQ...... then finally we decided to go lunch....


After lunch we settled at syndicate room... and it was brian's suggestion to Mr. Ravi at his office to see him... fortunate enough we're able to see him as he wasn't home yet... haha... THANK GOD.. and he identified my mistake... which was I had shorted my resistor.... it was all in sense now of why I get so low voltage... it was because my zener diode was burnt..... SWTTT!!!....


Then Bk rebuild his circuit while I at the lab testing our my circuit... Noel helped me on distributing the voltage {10.xx} into two parts... my zener I get 6.08V... and the other adds up to a 10V... haha thanks noel...


But seriously I thought the circuit is wrong some where {KC COMES and then he observed me for a while... he said something really funny as he chuckles... which was... " IT is interesting" SWTT}... then Noel reminded me of entrepreneur.... {taking risk}.. so I decided to take off the resistor... and replaced it with a higher resistor... and then placed my zener diode directly without the protection said by Noel..... AND I GOT it... 5.998V... WOOHOOO.... all my misery comes to an end... haha.... then I happily head for the class....


Class.. nothing much except revision.. and our plan to visit the shop tomorrow was ruined as there are presentation for EM... AIKS... but seriously I need to go there to purchase something that can power 6V 17mA stuff because my light bulb does not light up maybe due to high watt consumption... LOLX....


So then... went home... and at home now... I planned to start my report... but first I need to tell carol that the bounty is ready lol... we'll see what is next for me... haha... hopefully everything will be going on well... cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: