Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NOT GOING to the GYM day 7

I AM GOING TO DIE with the number of this title increasing... AIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKSSSS


God damn flu... god damn loads.. NOW GOD DAMN MATHS ASSIGNMENT... GODDDDD HELP ME ... PLEASE... at least get my lecturer to review the maths assignment again... I DO NOT WANT TO GET anything below 4.0 CGPA this whole degree... @__@ {am I aiming too high?}


Today BCS class changed location... BK group cant present today due to time factor... then we went outside and deploy our base... and we packed our lunch up {EEEee today's lemon chicken taste bitter T__T GOD DAMN IT}.. then we game a while... and head to the class...


Not forgetting it was appreciation day.. but by the time class finish everything was over... Now back to my team of BCS... LOL... LUCKILY they approach me last minute... hopefully they're prepared for tomorrow...


Right now after I printed everything.. I guess I got nothing to do but to go offline... AIKSSS... I am seriously hoping that there is an increment of maths assignment marks... TO MY GROUP... OIII CAN STAND UP FOR YOURSELF A LIL ARH?? WHEN YOU KNOW YOU DONT REALLY DESERVE THAT MARKS!!!!!!.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: