Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not going to the gym 5

Today... IMT class was a blank.... after that class... JT BK and Kelvin went to pasar road to buy some items... I requested them to help me get some LED and load + zener diode for my circuit..... while farm and I went to ms. maxine class for presentation...


The feedback form is favourable... and then we have to leave the class to test our circuit at the lab.... fortunate enough... there are some elder students there and using oscilloscope is possible.... and my circuit produces a nice reading of 6.03V... and my three LED lights up.... so I am done for it....


On the other hand... jt burned his zener diode twice... LOL.... then the time is up for us and we have to head home at 5.30.... Well tomorrow is the presentation for the circuit... I hope everything will be alright hehe.... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: