Thursday, December 4, 2008

Raining day

Today.... after RMDS... I went gym... and finished gym.. they went McD and eat... Thanks jeff.. for fetching us there haha... we will go no where without you... and poor jeff is finding his notebook... it has disappeared....


At McD... jeff and brian kok ate ice-cream.... while we eat McChicken.. lolx... {so bored huh... I got nothing to write haha... I nearly gonna say how many drop of rain drops} and then went to jeff's car with McD's umbrella where brian kok talk about waitress.....{actually is a waiter}.. haha.. lolx...


At main campus... our engineering maths teacher took some time to come to the class due to rain... and after class... Bk and jeff went CS.. while I watch them play.. before I went home..... Haha.. Jeff aint that happy.. can see in the face... lol.. lost his notebook... hohohoho.. and poor brian... kena owned... xD...


At home... I had rushed my korean drama till episode 15... whoa.. now already 1 am... @__@ I had to sleep now.. haha cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: