Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tiring

Today woke up at 7.45.... then prepare myself till near 8.45 go out and get the bus staright to MV....


First thing on arrival I saw kingston... and I got to know elizabeth is kingston's sister.. @__@... lol.... there i meet shabeen and carrie... haha... what we did there was just sending flyers to people and during lunch break... carrie shabeen and I planned to go mcD but since it was full we eat bread instead....


At central court we saw joseph working in one of the mini shop... after helping them took some pictures.. we went back to the booth and stand for another few hours till we got home.... IN between there are a lot of artist {Malaysian.. and not really renowned} perform on the stage... I was like listening and listening... a girl named Candy... her voice is good.... and another guy... WHOA... all the girls like drooling over him... I do not know what is his name... I could only watch from my booth.....


HAHA... sad thing is that I got to know that tomorrow these two girls are not coming... So meaning I had no more companion.... Damn Sad... Kingston will definately follows her sister to eat with another colleague of hers and I would be eating alone.... AIKS.. nvm Fear not.... haha....


Waited bus at the bus stop for god damn 45 minutes... @__@.... and I managed to reach puchong at around 7.45pm.... and at home around 8.30pm.... which followed by dinner and bathing till now at 9.00pm....


Tomorrow actually I do not want to go.. but since they need help.... I had to do my part... lol.... my ESC presentation I got no time to prepare for it but just the mere few hours of today and tomorrow....


Seriously... standing for apiit at the booth is not fun as it seems... haha... well then had to go now.. TIRED.. lolx... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: