Friday, December 12, 2008

Test & outing

Today.... RMDS class I was able to turn on my NWZ and lock down the voice around me to study MSC.... because they're doing presentation and we could do our stuff..... and of course Mr. Falahat release us early due to our examination.... thank god....


Then at 10.30 time.. it was our MSC test.... WOW FIRST question I was like staring at the question for 5 mins.... amazing huh... but I manage to do a little... BUT I am not sure whether my solution is correct or wrong....


I was lucky enought to remember purely by memory on how to solve one particular 20 marks question... HONESTLY I do not know how to do... GOSH... I cant imagine how was it like in final exam..... @__@.... then I went to student service... there is when I know about the free 2009 calender and tomorrow I had to represent APIIT for EDU fair at MV... lol


Went MV... meet up sook kun.. purchase the movie ticket of The day the earth stood still..... of course Jeff fetched us there... then... went esquire kitchen eat... well I do not know how people feel but... Honestly that lunch is healthier than McD.... cheaper than NanDO {Except you go order some ice lemon tea and order those stuff not related to pork chop} and sook kun was funny.... she smile and silently laugh herself lol...


Then we went to the movie.... haha luckily we're just on time... THANK GOD... haha... the movie was just okay.. plainly okay.... cause no suspense like the day after tomorrow.... After movie... jeff was lucky to meet up his friend.. and we went pool later that.... which followed by some shopping.. {WOW KELVIN DAMN KENG IN TALKING TO STRAINGER} then.. went home....


Well here I am.. haha... I had to go now... game a while then sleep for tomorrow.. as I need to go to MV and reach there by 10... LOL.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: