Saturday, December 20, 2008

Out and... LOL

Today is the day I went out to the annual party... haha... Vince had already graduated from being an apprentice DJ.... amazing.. in just one year.. and before this he don't even know how to start it...


A year had just passed.. hehe... morning of the day eric come and fetch me to Jalan Sultan Ismail one of the club to attend the event... overall it was okay.. but not as fun as last year's.... haha... then... we got a parking of 3 bucks.. thanks to vince.... there... nothing much happened.. except meet a new guy coming to apiit... yoke lun.. hoho...


Joey still look the same... the event... what I did was follow eric in and out from the club.. and watch them smoke shizar{duno how to spell}... then went home that time... we tailed Vince they all... lolx... was an amazing day...


At night eat at a restaurant and saw ann sha..... maryann and weng sern.. lol.. at first I thought it was not her... but.... when maryann comes closer we know it was her... tomorrow I am going to her house for the event of primary school gathering.. LOLX hahaha.... well then... I guess I had to go now... game was not as fun as last time as solo was the best solution for everything... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: