Sunday, December 14, 2008

Flashback

Today woke up and went to MV again for the final day of education fair... Today was slightly better in a sense that less people come over... also bad in a sense that too little staff to handle those students lolx...


Haha... thanks to my brother for shaping my hair for these two days.. neat and tidy... first day... a little bit neat and look more casual.. second day totally neat.. LOLX.. haha.. tq tq.... xD


After working for some hours.. I went lunch with derek at carls jr... DAMN EXPENSIVE.. but luckily got one salad RM10.30 in total... which was quite nice and filling... haha... then I grab myself a cone of RM1.25... Finally finished up few hours of working and I had to head home... rushing actually to spare some time for my presentation slide.....


During the final hours... we were like santa clause giving away goodie bags with calender inside LOLX.. haha... And Algerim was so lucky that one of the guy from cookery college gave her a piece of cake {woo... means that the guy likes her right xD}... Then after the final hour as I said.... I rushed home...


Reach home around 7.10... went bath eat and online at around 8... And total time I spent for my slide is around 45 minutes... Now it was completed and ready for presentation tomorrow... lolx... After some games of rappelz.. here I am... blogging and going to sleep soon.... well then had to go now... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: