Friday, December 5, 2008

The LOLX day

Haha... today my story goes as I started my class as usual for RMDS... then MSC.. we discussed a lot of stuff... behind group is discussing about ghost... while the front group is discussing about human.... well not human parts just generally human....


Then... as I went home.. I was dragged by my parent to eat at somewhere in bt. 14... and time spent was around 2 to 3 hrs.... haha... talk + eat... lol.... then went home.. rest till 5.30pm.... online.. then chat a while... game a while... offline... then dinner then... then then....


Suddenly all the time gone till now... haha... OH YA... I am not gaming all the time..... one hour of the time before I game I watched final episode of I'm sorry I love you.... very sudden ending... not too saddening.... I wish it was more emo... overall just an average movie... CUX too sudden end.... haha....


Then.. fix up the lame {lamp} of my side corridor and dinner and online again.... before I realized... time passes already... haha.. so sad huh.. time really waits for no man.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: