Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Study and Assignment Alteration

Today I studied maths till around 3.30pm... of course in between I had been slacking and read newspaper and etc.... after that... I rest a while and went online...


There I received jeff's notification on my assignment error... Thank you... then I go alter my assignment... which later I game a while.. dinner then here I am...


Well I guess I might chat a while... might touch my assignment a little bit... or maybe not at all... before I sleep... Tomorrow would be progression briefing... highly anticipating for that... well then had to go.... haha... I did not attend my high school friend's gathering because I had work to do especially preparation for test... well then cyax ;)


Update on 11.41pm since jeff tagged me:


Instructions: Remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people (don't want le).List them out at the end of the post.

1. What’s your ambition?
Happy

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or bf/gf?
Depends on what type of friends

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Go see psychiatrist

4.What if you found out that your wife/husband is having an affair ?
WOOHOOO OLD DON'T GO NEW DON'T COME!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. How many babies you want?
OMG. How I know? This question is really pointless.

6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
Food?

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
For not getting good grades {for now}

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Have to try it before I know it

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
1. Smart
2. Pretty {errr i know this is very subjective}
3. Caring
4. Playful {towards me}
5. High charisma
6. GOOD Character
7. Loves to smile
8. Responsible
9. Does not think of nonsense when she know in my heart I only have her
10. Able to cherish and feel every single love I gave her

10.What feeling do you love most?
Hahahahaha you think yourselves ;)

11. What are your bad habits?
I don't know..... ask people....

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
xD ;)

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes, I even keep my primary school friends in contact

14. What do you hate most in others?
Nothing. It depends... really...

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Emo.... Haha...

16. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
Her deadly smile with a correct look..... @__@

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
mysterious, good looking, caring, everything keep to himself, not going to share a feel unless he think it is neccessary

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Success

19. Why are you still single?
Interesting. Go ask god. I pretty much want to know too xD

20. What is something you will never regret doing?
Getting good grades?

tags:
Tag who?? No one; can be considered? or who want to tag yourself you're welcome xD


Krane

No comments: