Monday, December 8, 2008

ESC completed.. with no confidence

Today woke up.. started to do my ESC... it dragged on till around 7pm... when I managed to finish up.... but of course I do not even know whether it was on the correct direction and answers the assignment question or not... @__@... feel very helpless now....


Then I game a while... and hoping that our lecturer would reply my email... SADLY... no reply... so what to do... Spent the rest of the hours finishing quest and chatting with friends...


Friday is going out... I mean the coming friday... cant wait for it.. since it was a long time I go out... well then.. had to go now..... cyax ;)

PS: GOD... working out at home.. I mean mini work out is not fun... as it does not really work your muscle like gym... Hmm...


Krane

No comments: