Saturday, December 6, 2008

Stuck!

Today started my day with some light reading of material science.... Since I had stucked.... what I did was.. go somewhere else... to release a little bit then come back to it....


I had research tonnes of materials... and finally I came to a conclusion that I might have a little picture on what was the assignment about... However it was still quite blur.... I hope I could do a big leap tomorrow... lolx...


Jeff online from genting... poor fellow his connection was too slow.... if not he could be able to do something..... lolx.....


GOD I HAD BEEN WASTING A LOT OF TIME.... and I need to catch up on my borderless assignment as I seriously had no idea on how to do it.... Compared to MSC... EngMaths... I guess this would be the toughest as no definate website or sources of material are available for me to read.... Library? Haha.. you must be kidding.... I hardly can find any book related to metal matrix composite {I mean the whole book is about that topic}.... Well then tomorrow I would be going out to celebrate my father's bday.... AIKS... time is running out..... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: