Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Assignment Submission and RMDS presentation

Surprisingly today started my day with a RMDS presentation.. haha.. although it was kinda surprise for me but I managed to do it quite well....


After that it was maths time... there we get back our result.. lolx.... I get quite good result.. but there are some room for improvement as I did some silly mistake by not completely answer some of the questions....


After that I went lunch... luckily G2 peoples are there so I could lunch with them hehe..... Finished lunch... I went to get jeff's pc thought of playing rappelz... BUT... even with WIRELESS KL it was hopeless....


So what I did is back to the class and continue my lesson of ESC.... of course at the same time I got back my result for ESC also.... Quite a nice mark... but... STILL I did not answer one question correctly... haha....


I proceed myself to the GYM..... and started my workout today... and after gym.. waited for my parent to send me home.. and got to know that they're late because repairing car...


At home... didnt study but just online.. gaming and movie till around 2am... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: