Sunday, March 1, 2009

Study... and finished up movies

Today woke up... breakfast.. then online to check a while on list of scholarship... found one real interesting but still need to wait till at least this friday to apply... haha.. cause I do not have the certified copy of my latest foundation result....


Then... chat a while with my friend while doing my maths... then offline... continue maths.... till 6pm... online... finished up two movies... T3 and max payne.. then dinner.. then game....


About the movie.. transporter 3 was quite nice.. action packed... about max payne it was.. kind of jumbled up... although there is some shooting and matrix scene but still not nice enough.. because the story was kind of lame.... hopefully max payne 2 does not disappoint me haha....


Well tomorrow is monday... yeah.. going to find alternatives to help my friend then.. hmm that was all I had to say about today.... can't believe it was march.. so fast LOL.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: