Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today is friday the 13th.. nothing much happening... except during int he afternoon I did not be able to hand up my task to Mr seva myself... and put it on his table instead... some unfortunate event happened to me... of course... well it was a long story... but not meant to be told here xD...


After that.. got almost all my certificates certified.. and I saw my favourite form 3 maths teacher again... Pn. NG..... whoa.... Damn lucky to meet her again.. although she barely could recognize me... cause she left school after my form 3... but I remember her.... haha.. it was of her I got my A in my PMR...


Then after getting my birth cert.. went home... then sis got her dell 15... after that... that was it... a day.. haha.. well got to go cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: