Friday, March 6, 2009

Elapsed Time

Today... school was normal... then there was a plan by jeff... which was last minute to watch movie.... But sadly.. somehow or rather he went home... and left Kelvin and I walk around the mall without watching movie.... @__@ I seriously do not know why I am there for if there is no movie to watch... AIKS...


And then I found this NXT thingy... WHOA OH GOD.... RM1399.... SWTTTTTTt.. that costs a fortune.... @__@... BUT THAT was the CORE of MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING... with algorithm.... If you could be able to masterized it... you're on your way to be an outstanding Mechatronics engineer... But with much costs... I need to find ways to get it... Well usually teens will save this kind of money for phone or some gadgets... as for me... I seriously wish I could get this as my gadget... TO begin my algorithm journey...


But one drawback is.... when I bought this expensive stuff... Will I stick to it and learn about it?? And another thing is... will it get outdated??? and Will I get pressured by my parents??? well 1001 questions and none answered... I guess I'll just put it aside till I get it first... LOL...


Now nothing else I could do.... ohya thanks jeff for the two movie and Kelvin for movies... haha... BUT damn regret of losing my time doing nothing.. If not I could have finish transferred my notes... well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: