Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Of morning today and night

Today the break I went to gym then eat at E4 and played pokemon cards... LOL funny thing is that Farm cheated me he did not bring LOL.. but never mind... it was quite fun... Ms maxine saw us play... haha she put a statement {aint this game is for preteen} and we just smile our way through it...


After that went to main campus for class then home... at home as usual.. I'll online and then chat a while and that was it for the school day...


At night... a topic brought by jeff.... today {two day} has 48 hours he said... so why rush to sleep {that is when I wanted to sleep}.. then when I am going off I said night.... he said NO it was morning cause it pass 12am... so it is morning... then... the next thing is... i say morning I wanted to sleep already.. cyax.. then he said Morning also wanted to sleep swt...


Okay another funny thing is this... on how to save money

jeff says:
*morning i din eat
*luunch is because i got nothing to do
*so i eat


Can you believe that.. the greatest reason of the world he gave LOLX.. well that was all for today.. cyax then ;)


Krane

No comments: