Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weee~

Today was sunday... can't believe time passes so fast... @__@... today.. early in the morning.. what I did was study.... Study and study... Ms. visage's maths was really a ggfied ones... as I do not even know how to do some questions.. but after series of concentration for hours... passed it without any doubt... Now left 3 more gg question to go.. @__@...


After that... went online and game.. game gamey.... LOL... tomorrow is monday... which means... I need to get prepare tomorrow.. all the clothings and etc.... Hopefully the verdict would be out by tomorrow like what time wait at KL sentral... eat what and all those... well then had to go now... T__T GOD.... I hope I really can fully utilizes this week to finish up all my assignments.... Friday.. saturday sunday and monday... 4 days... Hopefully can.... PRAY TO GOD as I still got studies to catch up...


Cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: