Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shopping Day

WOW.. today I barely found any time to transfer my notes because most of the time pre-occupied with shopping... NOT shopping in buying clothes or hanging around with friends but... GROCERIES shopping.. yes make that right haha...


By the time I went home.. most of the time gone already... so what I did was watch transporter 3 and then... by the time jeff came back from his wedding dinner... we played game a while and that was it for a day....


OKay.... B.KOK time.... alright... Lets put the lime light on B.KOK.. yes that biggie.... LOL

Enough of previous dark side of him... lets talk about good side of him... where to start ?? Okay start with his body.... {Don't get me wrong His body = his physical LOOK} He is damn big in size... naturally born with bones that gave him a great shape.... haha.. that is true even he didnt go to gym.. that what makes girl drools for him.... and his dark skin... due to excessive bball in the afternoon during high school... Oh ya not forgetting his skin... @__@.... naturally smooth.. Like a baby skin... GIRLS GO TRY OUT... Try act stupid then go there by saying "WHOA HOW YOU GET THAT NICE SKIN ONE??? TELL ME TELL ME *then go touch touch*" okay enough of it... {You might wonder how I know...?? well I didnt touch him before is someone else told me swt}


Alright now his personality... he have a very funny smile... LOL... damn happy the smile.. oh ya when you feel insecure.. have him by your side.. like a body guard with a fierce gangster look... so no worries... no one dares to hurt you.... and ya he had a very good character.... his look actually signifies a very hot tempered guy but he isn't... surprisingly huh?


Then... nothing else I guess... and when he is in protecting or caring for something he'll dying to do so.. till every last breath of his... Alright that was all about BKOK as he requested in his cbox saying that I only talk about few peoples.. HAHAHAHA... okay end of bkok chapter....


Well then that was all I had to day for today... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: