Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yen Yang bday...

Haha today was the day where yen yen and yang yang bday party is on... at Pandan Indah... Alright time to confess... I did not really study for today... as the whole time went to preparing and taking bus to yen yang's house HOHOHO....


The journey begins at 2pm... when my parent drop me at LRT station bukit jalil... paid 1.90 to hang tuah... then went in to see KC.. and then continued with going to coldstorage... grab myself a jack n jill {not the junk food but some biscuit} and a water for my lunch which totals up 4.80 haha....


Waited for the freaking bus for an hour but it does not arrive.. maybe there are a massive jam in the KL center so instead of taking the U31... I took metro's 30 and arrived pandan indah at 5.30pm.... Sat at my grandma house.. talk to my grandparent and auntie till near 7pm... then started my journey walk to yang's house.....


On arrival... saw bk... kingston... crys... yen... and cf.... And the funny thing is during my journey to the house.... cy didnt see me.. although he was driving.. SWTZZ... haha... then... group of yen's fren arrived.... so do yang and our friends.... we didn't really mingle around... lol.... but it was a quite a nice party...


And there you go... I can't believe I do charity... it has been a while since I do some charity... my charity was to pay up 12.5% of jeff's genting room... WOW... How you asked me??? I go do something against my own virtue... which was gamble.. SWT... My luck was cursed when gamble... never win before but lose all the way... so.. 5 bucks gone... to charity... AIKS... A GREAT LESSON LEARNT.... {I thought that curse was over but it aint... This life... I have no luck to gamble.. seriously} So NEVER GAMBLE ANYMORE NO MATTER WHAT....


Then somehow or rather KC lost his way... and didnt attend the party.. while {here comes the saviour} Keith... agreed to fetch us home {Nicole.. BK and ME} whoa... damn lucky.. and thank god Keith is there... THANK YOU KEITH... thank you very much...


Arrived home at 12.30am.. and finished up preparation to sleep at 1.30am... I had created a list of which I must follow for monday to prepare for tuesday's trip... HAHA.... well got to go then.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: