Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Second Day

Woke up early at 7.15am... went bath... and wait for JR to go to buffet breakfast.. since we're lucky to be the chosen one..... OH ya not forgetting the bet yesterday made me lost 7.50 straight in a row.. @__@... I am not born to bet....


After that.. we went theme park when the rest finished breakfast at hainan kitchen {with jeff's father's coupon}.... after a game.. went back to hotel room to meet up keith crys nico n ky and went to theme park to play.....


The theme park was a real GGFIED one... as it rained... AIKS.. but overall it was fun... the space shot really make me do not know what to do.. when adrenaline rush in my body... Jeff say my face very funny when the machine flies down... HAHAHA..... then.. the whole day... spent at room.. playing bluff game... HAHA.... for two rounds only of course... and the first punishment seems to be void.. but the second punishment which includes me was done perfectly....


Dinner at first world's food court and then... failed to go bowling.. but spent an hour plus playing arcade.. then went room for the rest of them to bath.. and went to keith's room.. There they have a jolly good time betting... LOL... while I just sit there watching... HAHA.... Then went back to our room and sleep...


Overall the second day was fun.. but the night event was not really fun as we could not go out walk... and I cant join the fun of betting cause... my I have a sure lose luck in betting.. hehe... Of course I wish for something crazy like truth or dare or something... HAHA... but it doesnt come true.. anyhow... I gged myself with A can of C {one time finish} and went sleep.. hoho.. to neutralise what I am feeling... hehe cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: