Monday, March 30, 2009

Rejection of Reality

Nop... this is not Orihime's power that rejects the reality and the ability to restore damage.... I had been rejected from Shell scholarship.... As I predicted of something bad was going to happen...


Seriously was it because I am not eligible enough in terms of finance... or was it because I am not good enough in terms of my merit.... Haha... there you go.. left 1001 questions hang in me....


Oh ya today the whole day I did was try to complete my BCS assignment... it seems the progress was quite favourable and so far we had completed around 60% of the assignment... Hopefully by this week friday.. everything would be done and the rest of the days would be allocated for Maths assignment... IMT assignment... and EM assignment... not forgetting that Circuit too.. SWT... well had to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: