Thursday, March 26, 2009

Third Day

Huuu huuu.... fun times ended so fast... haha.. today morning... I can see jeff and nik woke up for their breakfast... and then.. I continued sleep till 9.30 am... WHOA it was damn good to sleep the whole night without waking up... haha....


After bathing.... gradually all woke up and I finished my bowl mee... and then waited for keith they all to get ready... At lobby we went to bowling... WHOA another gg game haha.. I sucked at bowling.. but had to play it since they paid it... HOHO.... xD {cause if dont play like very rude liddat hehe}...


Then went to purchase bus ticket to go home.. but there are no bus direct from genting top back to KL so we went back to cabel car... and on our way down.. DAMN GGFIED... all myst and stop for few times... swing around the condola... LOLX.. but it was damn fun haha... jeff CF and me experiencing it.. WHOA... as well as the others but others on the other gondola... we just crap inside haha.... But seriously when it stops and swings.. it made my palm swt.....


On arrival at the bottom.. we purchased bus ticket and went home.. woohooo... and we parted at KL sentral... BK kelvin and I went back using KTM then star but nik jeff and JR went putra lane... haha...


At home..... according to my mom's SOMETHING BIG happen is nothing but just one of the mango tree dropped due to strong wind yesterday.... Haha... at night went out dinner then went home and here I am updating my blog... HOho... well over all the trip was fun.. but seriously a lot of things would be better... to be improve actually haha..... Cyax then ;)


OH ya before I forget... the add ons... we in the hotel having fun in REFILLING WATERS haha.. because we got the chance to get a glimpse of the girl's attention...... but what i felt is that the girl wanted to ask.. we wanted to ask for their number but both of the party were just too afraid... nice try dudes.. try harder next time eheheh


Want to check out more on this trip you can click here and have a full detail on what had happened in my friend's blog....


Krane

No comments: