Monday, March 9, 2009

The Review of the Time

Passes real fast.. that was time.... I used to have my MCA around me which you all could check out two year's back's first post of this blog.... Now it seems that they're getting further away.... I hardly can reach them... or have a fun or bondings I used to have last time.....


Could it be because we study in a different school? Could it be because we got no transport to have gathering? Could it be because there are too many new friends around us that we forget our old ones? Could it be because they're too busy with the workloads they had?


Well 1001 questions and none were answered.... but seriously.... The best friend whom sat beside me during my high school for few years had seemed to forget me.... He didnt notify me that SPM cert was ready to collect.... When I wished him bday he didnt reply any thanks or something..... He didnt wish my bday {guess he forget mine}.... well all these stuffs no matter how hard I tried hold on to... I guess I have to surrender and finally say... I lost my best friend during my high school.... aiks... sad huh? But seriously... I hope that I had a career now.. at least some transport could bring me go out with them... drink something or perhaps sit at some place to chit chat and keep this relationship....


What I thought and what I think it could be... couldnt be anything it supposed to be... friendship is real hard to keep.... It needs both people's faith... Now... I have the faith.. but the other person has lost his.... So... I guess this is what I say the time has passed.... BUT I will still hold on to the faith... xD..... Because this friend of mine is the only advisor whom help me went through thick and thin during my entire high school life... although he is a lil hot temper.... Well then.. guess that was all for today... got to go now.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: