Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wedding Dinner...

Yeap.. today wake up in the morning.. went to my cousin's house for some.. tradition where the groom fetching the bride from her house... So.. early morning wake up at 7am... eat then went there... LOL.. see they all play those funny games and finally fetches the bride....


After that went to church... {cux my cousin is converted} so... there I am able to see for the first time how christian people marry... But the priest speaks in mandarin.. so I hardly can catch anything.. make the session a lil bored... HAHA.. OF COURSE.. those session filled with tears... tears of joy... can see that from my guy cousin as well...


Then.. head home... eat a lil bit... and I start to do my maths... and then nap... online.. game a while with my friends and chat a while before I head off to somewhere near KLCC for that wedding dinner...


It is... just normal.. and there I got to know that my father's friend's daughter is amazingly successful in studying... she's going to take her pHD soon... LOL... getting first class for both her degree and her master... AMAZING.. haha... so smart...


After that... dinner starts.. there spoke to my cousins as usual.. as well as auntie... OVERALL the event doenst have anything nice to highlight... just a normal event.. haha... then.. I went home.. and sleep of course... very tiring... =X... well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: