Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It is a tuesday morning... I wake up as usual.... late because it is a non-school day.... After some time... I reluctantly crawl out of my bed and went down to my living room and find something to do... I felt that my force analysis of my bridge got problem so I decided to attend to it{To make sure there are no problem with it}... Around 11... one phone call came... It was my grandmother stated that my grandfather faces some difficulties... {My mother is there as well} so I directly pass my phone to her....


After some moment... my mom went up... get dressed come down and call back there again... First time I heard "Grandfather has already passed"... At first I thought it was an exeggeration.. because my grandmother would tell 1001 stories and none of it is true.... Without hessitation.. my mom called ambulance.... with some difficulties of 30 mins passed... finally one ambulance comfirmed coming to my grandparent's house... of course my uncle is on the way to that house as well {Still not believe that my grandpa has passed away}...


Till... my mom receive one phone call.... and confirmed that my grandpa has passed away.... I could no longer hold my tears back... I feel like cry out loud but I hold my emotion... halt it... I could not help it but... the memories of my grandfather suddenly replay in my mind... like a tape that has just rewinded.... {That time.... I was in the car... on the way to grandparent's house}


As I arrived... I knew he has passed away.... {by the sight of the surrounding}... there I stood in front of my grandpa's lifeless body.... Tears flow... but I tried not to... It took my parent... uncles.. and aunties 3-4hrs to arrange the funeral....... and finally everything is on the run... Even now at 8.31pm... I just stopped by my house... get myself clean{Which I havent done ever since I woke up} and will head out soon.....


Krane

No comments: