Thursday, September 3, 2009

LONGEST LUNCH

After class... stuck in library for a moment before I could go home.... GOODBYE Ms. Hajar... haha.. yeap our maths lecturer is leaving... {thx to apiit xD} and thanks for teaching us ms hajar... xD.. she's a great lecturer... haha..


Well talk about my lunch... after visited the car repair shop.. went to a restaurant.. and so happen my father meet the foremen of the workshop... so... there you go.. my longest lunch... haha... from 2pm till 5pm almost......


After went home.. bath... and then nap a while... and I am here once again... Apparently tomorrow JT wanted to go sunway... but I am parted.... TWO PARTS... one wanna go.. the other wanna stay at home.. cux if I were to go.. he gonna watch the movie at 3.30... {time constrain} lol... well I'll see how... most likely not going though.. haha.. well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: