Monday, September 7, 2009

Con Case

Today went to school as usual... then after I nap till 8.45am... I sense that... {in a very high probability} there will be no class... So i start up my pc and play around with it....


Gurshen and Xaid that gang went back to main campus to confirm with Mr. Anthony {While I planned to do that at 10.30am} and smsed BK that this week is our sem break.. I was like.. aih... got cornflakes.... Nvm..~ Since my plan earlier was to borrow some C programming book from the library... So I execute my plan right after that..


After borrowing book... went to Farm's house {TQ farm for fetching me back to puchong}... then parent come and fetch me and lunch and home.... LOL... I borrowed two books which is not in my knowledge to understand those complicated stuff... Means that I only borrowed one correct book out of three... LOL...


In the evening... do some interesting research about chinese birthdate and elements we possess... LOL... haha... after that went online.. chat... game.. and finally sleep... LOL... Well then got to go.. since it is quite late... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: