Sunday, September 6, 2009

Go to SCHOOL !?!??!??!?!?!???

Yeap.. keep that title aside for a while... been slacking lately.. haha.. watching movie and do nothing... even reading the books cant get me understand any closer to any stuff... @__@..


In the evening... the guys said we got class tomorrow since the timetable is out {X__X But I'd checked with the admin... two weeks before that next week is our sem break!}... Oh well since majority is heading back to school... SO I got no choice but to go to the school....


Urm... Well they did not plan much... cux the plan just died out... even if no school... they would not go out... haha... then we discuss about ourselves.. started with Jt... HAHA... Well to be honest I miss something out... HAHA... and the reason behind my actions is that... some is closer to me since I knew them from the very beginning... {longer then anyone here} so actions lead to misunderstanding... xD... but never mind... As long as I know what I am doing... and ps! Definately not any sick thought that any of you think it is... SWT!!~


Well hoping hard that next week is not our school week.. because I need to do my assignment... Well then cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: