Friday, September 11, 2009

Silly Mistake and the cost

Wake up... as usual... do normal stuff... and head in front of the computer and start learn about coding which might help me in the assignment.. hehe..


Not forgetting... I wanna thank JR for solving a particular problem with me.. haha... And guess what....??? At a point... I accidently shift deleted my code... So what happens next??? WELL ALL THE HARD WORK GONE... LOL...


Luckily I remember some of them... so what I do is I tried to recreate the code... from 1am till 4am... LOL... haha.. cux I am still new to the coding world.. LOL.. But well... Hopefully it pays off... @__@ THE WORST nightmare is these stuff is just learning... and got nothing to do with my assignment.. LOL.. wonder what else to learn before I can start my assignment.... Well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: