Thursday, September 24, 2009

First day of school.. after da break

Today... first class was cancelled... So I am able to sleep a lil late.... before I head to school... Maths class was seriously nothing... empty and point blank...... although lecturer is there.... there are nothing much we did over the period...


Then I got to know I was team with bk in ICP assignment... After that.. we went to E3... to eat... at first.. I wanna try the fried rice... but then since Kar Kee's fren called... we went to sri petaling to eat instead... it was kinda.. nice the mee over there... LOL recommended by kok...


After that... went back to campus... a lil late for class.. but IADE as usual.. it'll be kinda... SLOW.. and blank kinda class... so.. after that... went back to main campus... discuss wif bk bout the ICP assignment.. and head home... LOL...


At home.. as usual.. I'll continue my journey in HGL... well then got to go... haha.. nothing much to say anymore... cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: