Saturday, September 12, 2009

Dead have highways~

Yeap.. interesting title... this is what I do today.... Watch a movie named book of blood.... It is kind of interesting... haha.. you should go check it out...


Today... what I did is combining two different codes together... Sounds simple but when you do it you're gonna face serious trouble.. but it is worthy.... Haha...~


Of course... besides that.... I went to game.. and OH YES... DAWN of magic 2.... =.=... MY PC cannot support due to invalid of graphic card... Not forgetting... CS version of L4D also I cant play.... @__@ Imagine that... LOL~.. I hope I could find a new lappy haha... Hopefully I can find my way to get a new one LOL~....


Well that was it for today... Tomorrow gonna be the last day of holiday... SO FAST~ omg..~.. well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: