Friday, September 25, 2009

To jeff's house

Since yesterday's discussion was failed... cux.. my house.. and farm's house got relatives visit over... We decided to go to jeff's house....


After DPP class.... straight go to some place near his house to eat {cux ICP class cancelled}... at first we planned to eat some porridge... but then.. since it doesnt open on that day.... so we decided to eat other stuffs instead... We ate sesame duck... and some roasted meat... SERIOUSLY... at first I thought this bill is gonna be at least 15 bucks per person.... SURPRISINGLY... the bill only costs each person 5.70 to be precise... WOW... IT IS SERIOUSLY amazing... and... the fruit mix tastes unique.. xD... THANKS jeff for bringing us there to eat... REALLY AMAZING.. it has been a while ever since I went to some place to eat such a wonderful stuff @__@ HAHA....


After that arrived in jeff's house.. {his dog is cute as usual} then... went to his room to start all our works.... I've been doing maths... but although I tried.. I didnt get it.. and some of them.. cut wood {BK kelvin n Kar Kee} some stick wood {farm} some... calculating bridge {kelvin} some modify their design {jt} and of course... then enjoy a lil LOL...


So overall it is fun... kar kee fetches me and farm home...{back to farm's house} TQ KAR KEE.. and waited at his house for my parent to fetch... haha.. farm... I really dont know what to say... always disturb you and drop by your house... Thanks a lot... then... went home... at home... my parent walk straight to my cousin's house for bachelor night party.. while I went home and bath before going there...


On arrival.. get something to eat.. then spend some time talking.... finally home.. continue my HGL and sleep... tomorrow have to wake up early.. OH MY GOD... well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: