Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What-A-Briefing

LOLX... today anticipating some fun thing would happen during the briefing... but it turned out to be a disappointment..... The briefing is basically repeat of what I attended last year during foundation orientation... sad huh?


So there I went down to the syndicate room with jeff... cy... keith... brian and farm... and we spent most of our time there..... first was L4D..... CY installed it but I could not play cause my computer simply could not support that kind of graphic... then we discuss about Imagine Cup.... No ideas was out... so I guess it was better to develop what was in CY's mind earlier....


The day dragged on when almost everyone went home but left me jeff and jit ren... playing dota.... LOLX... kinda lag but still playable.... then finally HOME.....


At home... as usual... will go online and that was the end of my day.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: