Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Determination of a Lecturer

Today.... started the class with Communication thingy... then after that.... it was break time... 6 hours break.... Jeff they all went to MV.... while I went to gym.. and then camped at campus to watch twilight...


Amazingly.... the twilight havent even finish even the breaks are finished.... LOL... haha... I watched that movie with jeff PSP + my own de NWZ.... LOL.... of course today also I went to the apiit student service {thanks to ms. julie} to get my information for my sister about the laptop thing...


Then class continued with Introduction to Management.... LOL due to the enormous thunder storm... the electricity for the light at AUD3 died out.... but the lecturer was so determined and continue to lecture even in the dark.. amazing...


After that the class ended early.. and I waited for my parent.. and there you go.. home.. dinner and as usual online.... had some complication at night... due to self's over sensitivity... aiks.. need to repair on that... sorry guys.. haha.. well then that was all.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: