Sunday, February 15, 2009

LOL

Haha.. guess what yesterday Brian Kok drank red wine... and a few questions I asked him very swt one... hehe... let me dig my chat log... and post here... just a moment....


Me: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 what is between it?
Brian: 0-21
no la
Me: swt
Brian: 1-10
Me: swt
Brian: (haha*emoticon) what you asking


LOL you see the next one... lolx

Me: okay
between chicken and hen which one is the male?
Brian: im the male
chicken and hen also animal


LOL I am asking which one is the male... look what he answer HAHAHHAHAHA


Me: swt
Fish swim in the pond or water?
Brian: fish swim in water
any water sea water
what ever water

Acceptable hahahaha xD


Me: okay
Between a bitch and a dog.... which one is a dog?

Brian: a bitch still a lady
a dog is a dog
cannot compare



LOL OMG can you believe that SWT The answer suppose to be both also dog @__@ swt....


Me: What is the average of 10 20 and 30
Brian: 5,15,25


OMG I clearly stated average of the three numbers... and look what he answered hahaha... this is the effect of alcohol rush in your body.... Maybe he is not really 100% drunk but really it does affect him in a way hahaha....


Alright back to today... what I did.?.. I went out to buy a lot of stuffs..... online a while then go out already.. left jeff alone.. I damn bad... then towards the evening we played dota.. but unfortunately.... dinner arrived so I had to go.. haha.. and in between I guess I insulted chong yang... yang I am sorry... forgive me please...


Then after that online again.. some mini games... then final round dota with jeff.. then sleep... GOSH.... he damn gay... and I like electric generator lol... well then gtg.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: