Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Short Day

Today most of my time went to the gym..... and the class.....


Class at first was at main campus.... on Communication thingy... then.. engineering maths.... and then... I went to lunch... LOL.... and skipped IM for the imaginecup briefing and got myself a stack of cds.... includes my most wanted software.... VS......


On the way to gym... farm comes.... THANK YOU FARM FOR helping me today.... there Jeff... him and I parted... to our own activity...


After an hour I waited for my parent for another hour to went home... In between I watched house bunny....... in the end... at home.... online get the location detail on how to go to jeff's house.... and after that dinner... and online again for some game with them.. and then now... still online but going to sleep soon... well then had to go... cyax and not forget.... I got clarified that the HP thingy from my college is genuine... ;)


Krane

No comments: