Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

OH GOD can you believe it?? it is friday the 13th... people always says it is bad... well I wished wilson hpy bday but I havent get even a single word from him yet.. not even a thanks.. haha... well never mind...


This morning arrived early to campus... I thought I could get some power supply in the class which ended up for me to go outside and watched my bleach... although I tried to copy Visual Studio but the file is corrupted.. aiks...


Then the day went on when my laptop auto dead without even some notification of low battery like standby or etc... well then it was fun.... haha... then charged my battery during EM period.. lol.... and before that I tried to copy the VS file 1000x but failed...


Then I went home.... packed some food... nap.... saw 3... helped mom... then dinner then saw 4... Oh ya I designed something for jeff in the night.. haha... well hope he would be able to listen to it before he went to sleep... cyax ;)

PS: Hopefully I do not dream about saw again... haha past few dreams are related to saw.. But of course I am not afraid of those dreams hahaha.....


Krane

No comments: