Friday, February 6, 2009

LOLX of Jeff

Today class started with Mr.RAVI and we found out that the lab experiment was 99% similar to our foundation experiment... LOL... jeff said we could print it out and submit haha.....


Then... next we went to Ms. Maxine class.... and that was the swtest part where the lesson actually repeats 100% of what we learned before in the first class.... So my gang most of them not paying attention.... Whereas as for myself... I pay only 10% attention.. because we had read those lessons for few times already... I wonder will the lecturer get annoyed....


The lolx of jeff is... actually few days back when he say why I did not get people's email like I did during my foundation year.... haha.. well the answer is because... FIRST... I already got my friend... second.... See first... I don't want to make something funny yet... haha... xD time will come... just wait a while....


Then after class... I went to gym.. and after an hour workout {that was freaking short.. cause I skipped my last exercise..... I mean not skip completely but skip few workouts on the mid section} then went home... and eat....


After eat... online.. then help mom then... that was a day for me... lol.... xD... Time passes real fast... I could not believe it has been a year since I join this college.... But... what a year.. lol.. filled with excitement.... One thing I felt sad is that.. those high school friends of mine like do not want to communicate with me... LOL... I said plan out some outing with friends since that particular friend of mine is in school with most of my secondary mates.. but it turns out to be nothing... No news and it has already been few weeks back..... Sigh.. guess I had to work out on my own then... haha.. well cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: