Thursday, February 26, 2009

How does people respond to LOVE?

Today class ended quite late in the late afternoon.... WHOA.... luckily today my gym was a short one instead of the long one... about lessons... THERE ARE A LOT TO CATCH UP... OH MY GOD... been flunging around.. due to project... and loitering online.. and infront of the computer...


Alright... lets test the respond of the guys... The specimen subject is Brian Kok... Jeff... and Farm.... HAHA... look how was it like xD... OF COURSE it was all just for fun and try to record what is their respond... HOHOHO... just like hitz fm's gotcha HOHO...


Start with Brian KOK

ME: I love you
Brian: Vomit{emoticon}
ME: WHOA.. Love me till like that.. I damn gam dung {touched}
Brian: walao.. who love you till like that.. since when?
Me: you lo.. since the first time you saw me in orientation
Brian: blek... no such thing.. farm perhaps got la
Me: No la.. you love me and that is the final answer okay xD
Brian: so sudden... u said i love you... heart attack liao.. fainted{emoticon}

Conclusion: Hmm nice respond no further comment xD


Then next one is Farm

Me: I love you
Farm: .. u gay ar
Me: No la.. I know you love me since the first time you saw me in apiit
Farm: ... so random.. luckily i am not a girl.. if not i will go police station.. go report.. got a guy
kacau me.. hahaha.. then go MCA thr tell everyone.. say wan sue u.. hahaha

Conclusion: DRAMATIC @__@


Finally Jeff

Me: I love you
Jeff: ==

Conclusion: SHORT simple meaningful.... but usually this is how he respond LOL.. towards lame stuff of cux.. maybe he already know I am recording swt....


HAHAHA... can you believe that..... different people different responding... LOL... however the awards must goes to Farm.. SWT.. so dramatic... can be drama king hahaha... k la got to go cyax ;)

PS: tomorrow result out.. GOD!!!!


Krane

No comments: