Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weird~

There is this dream... I guess last month... I dreamt about it... the same particular girl... it is nice.. but I suddenly wake up in the middle of morning... remembering glimpse of it...


Then it was yesterday... I dream the exact same girl... this time with something extra... last time is like.. friend sort of thing.. this time.. with love... SWT!! I know I might sound a little ridiculous... but seriously... I felt how she pull my hand... how she cuddle with me... and there are a lot of adventures going on... I felt love in my dream after so long I've NEVER get the chance to taste it {In real life I mean}... WEIRD!! BUT true... and the most confusing stuff is... I never meet her before... {well maybe saw her before...} but in reality she's just "ohh that girl" to me... haha.. really confused... but... how I wish that dream is the reality though... but I knew it wouldnt happen...


Alright back to today... wake up... go out with parent.. back... iron clothes {24 of them} then nap... and work.. finally online.. game a while... got error.. and here I am... well then tomorrow is school day again... Bout the dream... I wish it was reality though.. got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: