Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday

Today is the long day of class... I know very well that I am not going to do anything during design principle class haha.. but anyway... Go to school as usual... attend AM class then Maths class and then gym...


After gym went back to main campus... I felt I am a little left out as most of them are already had some progression in their DPP assignment and mine is still nothing at the moment... So... after that went for class and before all these submit my assignment and finally home...


At home.. I started my DPP by drawing the chassis only... well it is not complete but I will complete it soon haha.. well then got to go.. cyax ;)

PS: Someone has gone for a month now... I really miss that person... But... I cant help it but to let go.... because... I cannot fight with nature...


Krane

No comments: