Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rotaract? Rotary? whatever~

Early in the morning... wake up... went to school for this meeting... I'm the first one to arrive in the AUD.. and realized there are no one... so switch on my laptop and went to fb and spend my time there....


Soon adi came in.. followed by few of the rotary people... and finally after some students steps in and the meeting starts... kinda exciting at first... was really looking forward to it.. Though there are some unpleasant stuff happened... I believe.. that particular person knows about it... haha.. because I actually attended this meeting because of that person.... but I get a very "warm" treatment the whole first session... WELL forget about that.... lets back to the session...


Then... this particular person... by the name of Arthur... speaks... First few words.. nice... great... the next few words criticism... acceptable... =D... BUT there is where things went wrong... he starts bout the rules and regulation.. with a very bossy way... {come on!!! this is recruitment sort of speech not to scare people away}...


HAHA... care not to elaborate more about stuffs there but I can see he is kinda bossy... WHY?? I wonder about it also.. he's a lawyer {yeah... a lawyer}... then... he is leading some duno what rotaract club in UTP {That is crazy travelling from A to B non stop}.. and district director of dont know what... Actually I wouldnt blame him if he's really proud with what he'd done.. but his speech... is definately not the correct way to approach people...


I wonder is he the kind of people who have no friends... {due to his bossiness and expect everyone to respect him (pay respect physically I mean... doesnt mean you really meant it or not)} and people tends to avoid him... he expects everyone to hail to him and greet him... WOOTZ... {at least I did smile... =D better than most of the rest of the students who walks just in and out} Not forgetting the way he potray rotary/rotaract/etc as if people are begging him to join or something.... @__@ WOOTZ... personally I felt he is really spoiling not only his own image but the rotary club as well... Hu hu hu~.... I learned something... that is... TO BE HUMBLE!! BOSSY people make others avoid him.... LOL...


So... after that particular session.. goes to refreshment... then back to memory seminar.. it is amazing.. Mr anant really show us the capability of our brain... and finally... I went home.. {before that visited student's service}... there I board the pirate ship again... go to various locations and finally back home exactly on 6.30pm... HAHA.. all my time fly away...


After that... do my daily routine... {without studying} and then finally sleep... LOL.... about rotaract... My conclusion is... i'm not going to join.... Not because the person giving a marvelous speech... but due to commitment to put in... I rather put the same amount of commitment on elsewhere where "freedom" is guaranteed on me and yet it is befinicial not only for me.. but for the rest of my group as well.... haha...


Well then got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: