Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Pasar Road

Today after the first maths class... went to workshop to do the metal piece... haha.. I am 90% complete which means by next week.. not only I'll go home early.. but hopefully I can finish off my report on the day itself....


Then... we went to kelvin's house... meet his gf... and sis and then eat pan mee... Well it was since a while I ate a real delicious pan mee... Thanks kelvin haha... then we went to pasar road to buy our electronic stuff for IADE assignment...


Haha... after purchased everything... it was raining... so jammed up a little and finally went back to campus... then I head of to the near admin room to meet up some person to speak about something... and finally go to the lab.. visit my friend a while and went home...


Now that I have a piece of mind.. gonna start my plan tomorrow.. got to go.. cyax ;)


Krane

No comments: